CASP Business Affiliate Directory
CASP Business Affiliates are firms, vendors, or entities that provide business services to autism service provider organizations.
In order to be accepted as a CASP Business Affiliate, applicants must
- be recommended by at least one current CASP Member organization,
- be assessed via a survey of CASP membership,
- attest to support and promote the mission of CASP,
- and be approved by CASP leadership.
To learn more about this program or to apply to become a CASP Business Affiliate, please click here.
The directory of CASP Business Affiliates is organized by the type of services provided:
- Billing and Revenue Cycle Management
- Business Resources and Consultants
- Clinical Operations
- Equipment/Therapy Supplies
- Information Management Technology
- Insurance Appeal Support and Legal Counsel
- Performance Management
Approval of a company’s application to become a CASP Business Affiliate and its listing in this directory does not signify or imply a CASP endorsement of that company.