Become a CASP Training Affiliate
The Council of Autism Service Providers (CASP) Training Affiliate Program provides an opportunity for university programs that train autism service providers to become a part of the dynamic CASP community. As a CASP Training Affiliate, your faculty and students will have the opportunity to build productive relationships with CASP member organizations and access valuable resources to supplement your training curricula to address topical challenges faced by today's practitioners and administrators.
- University programs that provide training in evidence-based services with a focus on serving individuals with autism spectrum disorder (e.g., programs providing training in applied behavior analysis (ABA), speech therapy, physical therapy, occupational therapy, psychiatric and psychological services).
- ABA training programs must
- include an ABAI Verified Course Sequence (VCS),
- be ABAI-accredited, or
- Applicants to the CASP Training Affiliate program must not be eligible to be either a CASP Member organization, a CASP Business Affiliate, or a CASP Allied Affiliate.
- A potential CASP Training Affiliate must not be a direct competitor of CASP endeavors (as determined by the CASP Board of Directors).
For Full-Time Faculty
Through participation in CASP Special Interest Groups (SIGs), CASP Training Affiliate faculty have many opportunities to engage with CASP Members and other Affiliates to
- identify possible practicum sites for students
- identify guest presenters for your program
- be identified as a possible in-service speaker for CASP member organizations
- develop research collaborations
- identify practical issues for research
- identify potential research participants
- collaborate with other faculty through a dedicated Training Affiliate Faculty SIG.
Access practical CASP resources to expand your curricula
Supplement your curricula by integrating practical information faced by today's practitioners (e.g., working with healthcare funders, delivery of services via telehealth, business administration.)
- Access the catalog of courses in CASP's Online CEU Center
- A complete listing of available CASP webinars arranged by subject can be found here. Click on a course of interest to read the abstract.
- As part of the annual Training Affiliate fee, faculty can select five (5) courses for which their students will have unlimited access for the duration of the annual renewal period. ("The Supervision of Applied Behavior Analysis Services & Training" excluded.)
- Student access to additional courses can be purchased for $100 per course.
- Access to the CASP Organizational Guidelines
- A description of the Organizational Guidelines
- As part of the annual Training Affiliate fee, faculty can select two (2) chapters for which their students will have unlimited access for the duration of the annual renewal period.
- Student access to additional courses can be purchased for $100/per chapter.
- Opportunity to attend the Annual CASP Conference at the CASP Member rate
- 50% faculty discount on registration for live CASP webinars
- 50% faculty discount on all courses in the CASP Online CEU Center
- use of the CASP Training Affiliate logo on peripheral materials
- program and individual listing in the CASP Directory
- opportunity to submit proposals to speak at the annual CASP Conference
- participate in a quarterly call with CASP leadership
Job pipeline to CASP member organizations
- Identify possible practicum sites
- attend virtual job fairs
- Free access to recorded CASP webinars and other CASP resources (e.g., CASP Organizational Guidelines) at the discretion of your faculty
- Opportunity to attend the CASP Leadership Summit
- your listing in the CASP Directory as long as you are actively enrolled in a CASP Training Affiliate Program
- Access to CASP Training Affiliate faculty benefits is limited to full-time faculty using a university email address. Benefits are not available to adjunct or part-time faculty.
- Training Affiliate faculty participation in all SIGs except for the Training Affiliate Faculty SIG is at the discretion of the SIG Leader.
- Access to CASP Training Affiliate student benefits is limited to students using a university email address who have been approved by the faculty contact person.
- Programs with fewer than 100 students = $1,000/year
- Programs with 100 or more students = $2,000/year
- 20% discount for APBA or ABAI-accredited programs