Become a CASP Training Affiliate
The Council of Autism Service Providers (CASP) Training Affiliate Program provides an opportunity for university programs that train autism service providers to become a part of the dynamic CASP community. As a CASP Training Affiliate, your faculty and students will have the opportunity to build productive relationships with CASP member organizations and access valuable resources to supplement your training curricula.
- University programs that provide training in evidence-based services with a focus on serving individuals with autism spectrum disorder (e.g., programs providing training in ABA, ST, PT, OT, psychiatric and psychologic services). ABA training program applicants must be Association for Behavior Analysis International (ABAI) accredited or include a current ABAI Verified Course Sequence (VCS)
- Applicants to the CASP Training Affiliate program must not be eligible to be either a CASP Member organization, a CASP Business Affiliate, or a CASP Allied Affiliate.
- A potential CASP Training Affiliate must not be a direct competitor of CASP endeavors (as determined by the CASP Board of Directors)
Through participation in CASP Special Interest Groups (SIGs), Training Affiliate faculty have the opportunity to engage with CASP Members and other Affiliates to
- develop research collaborations
- identify practical issues for research
- identify potential research participants
- identify possible practicum sites
- identify guest presenters
- use of the CASP Training Affiliate logo on peripheral materials
- program and individual listing in the CASP Directory
Access to Resources
Training Affiliate Faculty have access to owner/administrator and practitioner resources (e.g., ABA practice guidelines, CASP Organizational Guidelines, recorded webinars)
- supplement curricula by including current, day-to-day issues faced by practitioners
- provide students with free access to select chapters of the CASP Organizational Guidelines (online version)
- free access to all CASP recorded webinars to share with students
- Opportunity to attend the Annual CASP Conference at the CASP Member rate
- 50% faculty discount on registration for live CASP webinars
- 50% faculty discount on all courses in the CASP Online CEU Center
- opportunity to submit proposals to speak at the annual CASP Conference
- participate in a quarterly call with CASP leadership
Job pipeline to CASP member organizations
- Virtual job fairs
- opportunity to join a dedicated CASP Training Affiliate Student SIG, where job opportunities from CASP member organizations will be posted.
- Free access to recorded CASP webinars
- Free access to other CASP resources (e.g., CASP Organizational Guidelines) at the discretion of your faculty
- Opportunity to attend the CASP Leadership Summit
- your listing in the CASP Directory
- Access to CASP Training Affiliate faculty benefits is limited to full-time faculty using a university email address. Benefits are not available to adjunct or part-time faculty
- Affiliate participation in all SIGs except for the Training Affiliate Faculty SIG is at the discretion of the SIG Leader.
- Access to CASP Training Affiliate student benefits is limited to students using a university email address who have been approved by the faculty contact person.
- Programs with < 100 students = $1,000/year
- Programs with 100 or more students = $2000/year
- 20% discount for ABAI-accredited or recognized degree programs (Tiers 1, 2a, 2b)