Become a CASP Allied Affiliate
The Council of Autism Service Providers (CASP) Allied Affiliate Program is an opportunity for organizations that support the mission of CASP but are not eligible for CASP membership to become a part of the CASP community.
As a CASP Allied Affiliate, your staff* will have the opportunity to develop productive relationships with CASP members to help advance your research, education, and advocacy efforts.
* Allied Affiliate benefits are limited to paid staff, not volunteers or organization members.
- Eligible organizations can demonstrate their commitment to promoting access to established evidence-based autism services, e.g., through advocacy, education or research efforts.
- Eligible organizations can demonstrate that they endorse evidence-based autism services CASP member organizations provide, e.g., applied behavior analysis (ABA).
- Eligible organizations do not promote services for autistic individuals that are not established evidence-based services.
- Potential “CASP Allied Affiliates” must not be eligible to be either a CASP Member Organization, CASP Business Affiliate or a CASP Training Affiliate.
- Potential CASP Allied Affiliates must not be direct competitors of CASP’s endeavors (as determined by the CASP Board of Directors).
Networking and advocacy support
- participation in CASP State Advocacy Groups (SAGs)
- opportunity to participate in CASP Special Interest Groups (SIGs) at the discretion of the SIG leader
- quarterly call with other CASP Allied Affiliates and CASP leadership
- 25% discount on live and recorded webinars
- listing in the CASP Allied Affiliate Directory
- option to display the “CASP Allied Affiliate” logo on your website
- $800 per year