Business Resources and Consultants
Backed by over two decades in the medical field as an RN MBA and ten years in business operations as founder and CEO of Impact Urgent Care in San Antonio, Texas, Linda brings extensive medical and business management experience to all her clients. As a former EOS Certified Implementer, Founding Member of Pinnacle Business Guides, TAB Chair, and creator of Ignite Mastermind Group, Linda is an authority on leadership development, business, financial, and management coaching and consulting for business owners who want to conquer burnout, build traction, and achieve their ultimate vision—in record time.
No two businesses are identical. This is not a one size fits all approach. It is a bespoke plan created for your organization’s unique needs.
The journey begins with clarifying the business’s current baseline, operating system, people, processes, performance, and profit. As the leadership team embarks on this journey, they are armed with knowledge and a robust set of tools that will allow them to create a solid strategy that strengthens all critical business components.
- A robust set of tools to increase communication
- Talent pool optimization
- Predictive Index Surveys and Talent Coaching Guides
- Stakeholder Centered Coaching
- A comprehensive financial dashboard
- Annual financial forecasting models across multiple scenarios
- Baseline and yearly company valuations
- Comprehensive education of the eight drivers of improved business growth and value
- Analysis of and implementation of the seven drivers of improved cash flow
Representative CASP Member Organizations Served
- Blossom Center for Children
- Learning Arts
- Love 2 Learn Consulting
CASP Member Discount Offered?
Yes, all CASP members will receive a pro-bono business valuation and report.