CASP Event Policies
Registration for CASP Events is open only to the following:
- Owners, administrators, and employees in leadership positions at autism service provider organizations that are:
- Individuals associated with organizations that are not eligible to apply for CASP Membership but, as determined by CASP leadership, support CASP’s mission by promoting quality, safe and effective care for individuals with autism
- Representatives from vendor companies that provide services to autism service provider organizations who have also paid to exhibit at the event
- In order to confirm organizational affiliation, use of a work email address is required to register.
- If a registrant attestation is found to be inaccurate as determined by CASP leadership, CASP reserves the right to cancel the registration unless the registrant pays the balance due.
Registrations canceled prior to 30 days before the start of the event are fully refundable less a $50 administration fee.
Registrations canceled later than 30 days before the start of the event are non-refundable.
CASP events are intended to deliver best practice recommendations related to the administration and operation of autism service provider organizations. Speakers who share CASP’s commitment to ensuring quality, safe and effective care for individuals with autism are invited to submit a topic for consideration by CASP. Proposals will be accepted from:
- Owners, administrators and employees of CASP Member Organizations
- Owners, administrators and employees of organizations that are eligible for CASP Membership
- Individuals affiliated with entities that are not autism service provider organizations but, as determined by CASP leadership, support the autism community at large by promoting quality, safe and effective care
- CASP Business Affiliates in good standing that are also exhibiting or sponsoring at the silver level or above at the event.
- Topics must be educational in nature and not promotional
- Proposals that include representatives from CASP Member Organizations or CASP Business Affiliates will receive preferential consideration
- Vendor organizations that provide services to service provider organizations that are also exhibiting or sponsoring at the gold level or above at the event.
The following cannot submit a proposal to speak at CASP Events:
- CASP Events are intended to be a learning experience and not commercial. Speakers are prohibited from promoting their products or services. As such, with the exception of exhibiting CASP Business Affiliates, proposals to speak will not be accepted from vendors (i.e., companies that provide services to autism service provider organizations) that are not exhibiting.
- Proposals to speak will also not be accepted from competitors of CASP or competitors of CASP subsidiaries (as determined by CASP leadership).
- All speakers accepted from the Call for Presentations must register for the event.
- All speakers accepted from the Call for Presentations are responsible for the event registration fee and all expenses (including transportation and lodging) related to participating in and attending the event. No honoraria or registration discounts will be provided.
- All speakers must agree to a Speaker’s Code of Conduct.
- Speakers who violate of the code of conduct as determined by CASP will be barred from speaking at future CASP events.
There are a variety of sponsorship opportunities available for CASP Members, non-members and vendors to advertise your organization/company and demonstrate your support of CASP (see each event's prospectus).
- Sponsors must demonstrate mission and values consistent with those of CASP as determined by CASP leadership.
- In order attend the event, sponsors must meet the registration eligibility requirements as described above and remit the associated registration fee.
- Vendor organizations are only eligible to purchase a sponsorship at gold level or above for the conference and silver level or above for the leadership summit.
Exhibiting at CASP events is an opportunity to market your services/products to event attendees. Unlike many events where you may exhibit, most attendees of the CASP events and visitors to the Exhibit Area are the final decision-makers for their organizations as it relates to purchasing.
- CASP Business Affiliates receive a 50% discount on all CASP event exhibit fees.
- The exhibit fee includes complimentary event registrations (varies depending on the event).
- Exhibitors must register for the event using a valid Exhibitor coupon code
- Additional registrations are available for purchase (cost varies depending on event).
Exhibitors must also demonstrate mission and values consistent with those of CASP as determined by CASP leadership.
Please note that your invoice must be paid in full prior to the event or your participation as a sponsor/exhibitor can be revoked.