Council of Autism Service Providers Antitrust Compliance Policy
The Council of Autism Service Providers (CASP) strictly complies with federal antitrust laws. CASP does not condone, support, or encourage any actions by its members or staff that violate antitrust laws or regulations. A member’s conduct at all CASP-sponsored or CASP-scheduled meetings and events must comply with antitrust laws.
Effective Date: February 1, 2023
What information is collected?
- PII is only collected about you if you provide that information to us.
- Any PII you choose to provide is protected by privacy and security practices.
- You have certain rights to request access, rectify, delete, or other actions regarding your Personal Information where applicable law requires.
The types of PII that we collect directly from you may include but are not limited to:
- Contact details, such as your name, email address, postal address, and phone number.
- Account login credentials.
- Information that you share in your account profile.
How is the information used?
CASP uses and shares your personally identifiable information (PII) when necessary to complete your registration or order. For example:
- Credit card and billing information are shared with our bank for authorization.
- Email addresses are used to send order confirmations and to alert you to any changes in the availability of the items you ordered.
- CASP sends emails to advise you of any changes to its website and communicate with you about issues related to operating an autism service provider organization.
For European Union (EU) residents
CASP uses your personally identifiable information (PII) in accordance with the EU data protection legislation, including national or international legislation implementing the EU Data Protection Directive (until superseded), the Privacy in Electronic Communications ("ePrivacy") Directive (EU), and the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 ("GDPR"), as amended or superseded.
You can contact CASP with any privacy-related inquiries at firstname.lastname@example.org.