Become a CASP Business Affiliate
The Council of Autism Service Providers (CASP) Business Affiliate Program is an opportunity for ﬁrms, vendors, and other entities that provide business services to autism service provider organizations to become a part of the dynamic CASP community. As a CASP Business Affiliate, your company will have the opportunity to engage with CASP Member organizations and be recognized as providing services to some of the best autism service provider organizations in the country.
- CASP Business Affiliates are not direct autism service providers.
- CASP Business Affiliates provide business and/or support services to autism service provider organizations.
- To be eligible for consideration as a CASP Business Afﬁliate, your company must provide business services to at least one CASP Member organization. (A brief letter of support from a CASP member organization that is currently utilizing your company’s services must accompany the application.)
- Potential CASP Business Afﬁliates must not be direct competitors of CASP’s endeavors.
CASP reserves the right to make all decisions regarding eligibility to participate as a CASP Business Affiliate.
Direct Engagement with CASP Member Organizations
- CASP Business Affiliates can record a promotional webinar that will be posted on your personalized Business Affiliate Profile Page.
- CASP Business Affiliates can participate in CASP Special Interest Groups (SIGs) at the discretion of the SIG leader(s)
- CASP Business Affiliates can submit
- webinar proposals for consideration by the CASP Webinar Subcommittee, and
- proposals for breakout sessions at the annual CASP Conference for consideration by the CASP Conference Committee.*
*Webinar and breakout session proposals must be educational and not promotional.
- As a CASP Business Affiliate, your company will be listed in the CASP Business Affiliate Directory, which includes a link to your personalized CASP Business Affiliate Profile Page. Content on your company’s Profile Page can include:*
- your company logo
- company overview and service offerings
- preferred contact information, and
- links to your company’s website and social media channels
- CASP Business Affiliates are provided the option to
- display the CASP Business Affiliate logo on their company website and promotional material
- extend discounted services to CASP Member organizations
- CASP Business Affiliates receive discounted exhibit opportunities at the CASP Annual Conference.
- CASP newsletters are sent to over 8,000 subscribers and shared on all of CASP’s social media channels. As a CASP Business Affiliate, your company will be spotlighted in a CASP newsletter once during each renewal period.
*Profile Page content is subject to approval by CASP.
As a CASP Business Afﬁliate, your company will be encouraged to promote CASP news and events and to support the mission of CASP. Together we can be a force of change and a source of trusted information, resources, and leadership in fostering best practices in autism services.
The cost of being a CASP Business Affiliate is $5,000 per year.
The Application Process
Applications for consideration to become a CASP Business Afﬁliate can be submitted at any time as directed below. Business Affiliate applications are reviewed on a quarterly basis (e.g., the ﬁrst weeks of January, April, July, and October).
Candidate Business Afﬁliates are assessed by CASP members via survey. Survey responses are weighted based on whether the respondent has personal experience with the applicant's services. CASP will approve/reject applicants based on information provided in the application and with consideration of the results of the Member survey.
If you would like to become a CASP Business Affiliate, please submit the following information:
- A brief letter of support from a representative of a current CASP member organization (including name and title) affirming that a) they are currently utilizing the applicant’s services and b) they are recommending that the applicant be approved as a CASP Business Affiliate. Letters of support can be submitted securely to Kimberly McGillan, CASP Membership Manager, here. Business Affiliate applications will not be considered without this information. If you have any questions, please contact Kimberly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Select the "Join as a CASP Business Affiliate" button below and complete the application. When submitting your application, please select "invoice" instead of "submit payment." An invoice will be sent upon approval of the application.