Rethink Behavioral Health
Clinical Operations, Billing and Revenue Cycle Management, Business Resources and Consultants, Information Management Technology
Rethink Behavioral Health was launched to meet the needs of a rapidly growing population of pediatric therapy providers (ABA, speech, OT, and PT) working under the medical insurance model. By having experienced clinicians and operations experts intimately involved with the product development process, Rethink delivers the most intuitive, clinically advanced, and comprehensive technology platform to grow and manage your practice.
- Customizable curriculum and streamlined treatment report templates allow clinicians to maximize billable hours.
- Mobile app for simple data collection and appointment verification with offline capabilities
- Medical Necessity Assessment tool provides guidance for clinicians in recommending ABA dosages for clients.
- On-demand, engaging RBT training with a performance dashboard
- Smart matching scheduling software to increase productivity and efficiency
- Robust reporting to streamline the payroll process and manage and track operational metrics
- API integrations and access to our data warehouse
- Billing software and fully managed billing services
Check out A Day in the Life of a Rethink user to see how simple it is for your staff to complete data collection, session note, and appointment verification on Rethink’s mobile app.
Want to learn more about Rethink? Watch a recorded demo below.
Representative CASP Member Organizations Served
ABS Kids, Allgood & Tehrani, Ally Pediatrics, Alpine Learning Group, Aspen Behavioral, Autism Behavior Consultants, Autism Behavioral & Educational Services Inc., Autism Care Partners, Autism From The Start, Balance Autism, BAYADA Behavioral Health, Behavior Matters LLC, Behavioral Framework, Blossom Center for Children, CARE Inc., Center for Applied Behavior Analysis, Childhood Autism Services, Children’s Autism Center, Circle City ABA, Collaborative Behavior Solutions, Constellation ABA, Creative Interventions, Data Group Central, Early Interventions Licensed Behavior Analyst, Embracing the Creative Child, Foundation Lane, HANDS Center for Autism, Hills & Dales Child Development Center, Innovation Behavior Services, Innovations Developmental Solutions, Juvo Behavioral Health, Keene Perspectives, Key Autism Services, Kidslink Connect, Kindle Behavior Consultants, Mastermind Behavior Services, Mindcolor, Nexus Solutions for Autism, Pediatric Therapy Clinic, Prime Lifetime Services, Seven Dimensions Behavioral Health, Skipping Stones, Social Connections Learning Center – Katy, Sovereign Care Services, Stonebridge Behavioral Services, Utah Autism Academy
CASP Member Discount Offered?
Yes, Rethink will provide a 15% discount on listed prices for access to our clinical and practice management products to any CASP members using our platform.