Insurance Appeal Support and Legal Counsel
With more than 500 attorneys in 37 offices across the United States, Fisher Phillips is one of the largest firms in the country, representing management exclusively in labor and employment law.
By concentrating solely on providing legal services to employers in this area, we have developed and maintain a depth and breadth of experience that is difficult for general practice firms to match. We believe that organizations should always work with outside counsel that understands their industry, has the required geographic reach, and, most importantly, can provide the sophisticated in-depth legal counsel that will aid them in their strategic decision-making processes.
We regularly counsel clients in the following areas:
- Affirmative Action and Federal Contract Compliance
- Corporate Compliance and Governance
- Counseling and Advice
- Data Security and Workplace Privacy
- Employee Benefits and Tax
- Employee Defection and Trade Secrets
- Employee Leaves and Accommodations
- Employment Discrimination and Harassment
- Government Relations
- International Employment
- Labor Relations
- Litigation and Trials
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Pay Equity
- Wage and Hour
- Workers’ Compensation and Unemployment Cost Management
- Workplace Safety
Representative CASP Member Organizations Served
Our client relationships are confidential, but our firm provides services to several CASP member organizations throughout the United States.
CASP Member Discount Offered?
Yes, we are pleased to offer a 10% discount on our current rates to CASP member organizations.