Episode 14: No Excuses with Aaron Blocher-Rubin
Aaron Blocher-Rubin is the Founder and CEO of Arizona Autism United (AZA United). Aaron is passionate about high-quality and family-centered services. Along with our hosts, he discusses how high-quality services are delivered and where some organizations’ practices fall short.
- His history with AZA United
- Protecting access to care Individualization of services
- Empowering families ABA then and now
- His opinions on PE-backed companies in ABA
- Current issues in the field and solutions, and more!