Ongoing advocacy on behalf of CASP members and the families they serve
CASP supports our member organizations' state advocacy efforts through access to:
- Member-led State Advocacy Groups (SAGs), each of which has a CASP-funded online platform for communication and resource sharing.
- Ongoing public policy updates.
Ongoing advocacy trainings to empower SAG members. This includes trainings on the use of powerful advocacy tools, including CASP’s:
- Voter Voice Grassroots Messaging System.
- Bill Track 50 Bill-tracking Service
- Assistance in hiring state-level lobbyists (when member organizations pool funds to hire them.)
- Ongoing guidance on working with state lobbyists.
- A list of lobbyists and attorneys with relevant expertise.
Questions? Please contact email@example.com.