Next Date: Wednesday, October 18, 2023
The Compliance Section is focused on meeting the mission and goal of CASP to ensure that all aspects of service delivery are of the highest quality and meet various payor requirements for compliance in the industry.
This Section's short-term goals include
- Build membership and participation in the Compliance group (newly starting)
- Build a resource directory for various compliance requirements across funders and regions.
- Collaborate with other SIGs and Sections for compliance-related issues and offer webinars.
The Compliance Section meets on the 3rd Wednesday of each month at 1:00 pm ET via Zoom.
How to Join the Call
- From your calendar app. If you have added the event to your calendar app, the Zoom link should be included in the event details.
- From the event page on the CASP website. If you are logged into the CASP website and associated with a CASP Member organization, you can join the call from the link provided in the blue box above.
Please note: You must be enrolled in this SIG in order to participate in scheduled Zoom calls. Please visit the CASP Community on Mobilize to request to join this SIG.