Next Date: Wednesday, April 5, 2023
This SIG will endeavor to consolidate feedback from the CASP community to facilitate organizational collaboration and coordination on best-practices, as well as work to provide a unified voice to CentralReach regarding all clinical, business, and operational aspects of the software that CASP members need in order to be successful.
This SIG's short-term goals include
- Provide a unified voice to CentralReach from CASP community for system needs to support CASP members (client support needs, training needs, product development needs, clinical needs)
- Create an environment for peer-learning opportunities within CASP organizations and establishing a best-practices library based on CASP member needs
- Provide module-level breakouts among CASP CR SIG to allow for sub-committee leads on specific areas e.g. a sub-SIG focused on Billing or Learning Trees that would be led by a CASP SME but follow the same structure as the broader SIG
- Create an organizational structure for SIG that includes aggregation and dissemination standards for SIG CR communication. Inventory system for documentation of notes/trainings/best practices to allow for ongoing asynchronous learning
- Ensure that we have structure and leadership that facilitates solution-oriented approach towards identified challenges
- “Dream Big” – define what CASP community needs from an effective EMR. Aggregated voice from CASP will be used to influence development agendas
The CentralReach SIG meets on the 1st Wednesday of each month at 10:00 am ET via Zoom.
Please note: You must be enrolled in this SIG in order to participate in scheduled Zoom calls. Please visit the CASP Community on Mobilize to request to join this SIG.
For More Information: