Next Date: Wednesday, October 11, 2023
The purpose of the Assent SIG is to establish a community of CASP members that are interested in and motivated to support each other as we promote and provide assent-based practices.
This SIG's short-term goals include
- Discuss the need to define assent and assent withdrawal as it relates to our field and ethics.
- Share, compile, and develop resources to share with the CASP community on this topic.
- Discuss how to shift the culture of your organization to an assent-based care model.
The Assent SIG meets monthly on the second Wednesday at 12:00 pm ET via Zoom.
How to Join the Call
- From your calendar app. If you have added the event to your calendar app, the Zoom link should be included in the event details.
- From the event page on the CASP website. If you are logged into the CASP website and associated with a CASP Member organization, you can join the call from the link provided in the blue box above.
For More Information: