Attestation FAQ

  • Why does CASP need this information?
    • Annual membership dues are based on each organization's gross annual revenue. We require an attestation to ensure we bill your organization the correct amount for your membership.
  • What documents are accepted?
    • Some organizations submit a form 990, a P&L statement, other tax forms, or a written attestation submitted by their accountant. Any of those documents may be redacted as long as the gross annual revenue line is visible.
  • Who has access to this information?
    • Only CASP Staff will have access to this information.