- Why does CASP need this information?
Annual membership dues are based on each organization's gross annual revenue. We require an attestation to ensure we bill your organization the correct amount for your membership.
- What documents are accepted?
- Some organizations submit a form 990, a P&L statement, other tax forms, or a written attestation submitted by their accountant. Any of those documents may be redacted as long as the gross annual revenue line is visible.
- Who has access to this information?
- Only CASP Staff will have access to this information.