Small Business SIG
Next Date: Monday, September 25, 2023
The aim of the Small Business SIG is to provide best practice recommendations for small business delivery of clinical services and operations. The small business SIG aims to provide resources to CASP members regarding advancements, policies in service delivery, and operational procedures of a small business.
This SIG's short-term goals include
- Solicit input from members regarding the needs of small businesses.
- Review existing resources and disseminate a resource list to CASP members related to clinical and operational management on a semi-annual basis.
- Continue to solicit input from CASP members for future goals.
The Small Business SIG meets on the 4th Monday of each month at 2:00 pm ET via Zoom.
How to Join the Call
- From your calendar app. If you have added the event to your calendar app, the Zoom link should be included in the event details.
- From the event page on the CASP website. If you are logged into the CASP website and associated with a CASP Member organization, you can join the call from the link provided in the blue box above.
For More Information: