Profound Autism SIG
Next Date: Wednesday, December 27, 2023
The purpose of the CASP Profound Autism (PA) SIG is to advocate for the population by educating others, increasing awareness, and sharing resources and expertise to improve the quality of care for the PA population.
This SIG's short-term goals include
- Maintain an up-to-date list of providers serving the PA population
- Create a presentation/training materials that can be used to educate others on PA
- Support advocacy efforts of others with similar interests.
The Profound Autism SIG meets on the 4th Wednesday of each month at 1:00 pm ET via Zoom.
How to Join the Call
- From the event page on the CASP website. If you are logged into the CASP website and associated with a CASP Member organization, you can join the call from the link in the blue box above.
- For security purposes, all participants must be logged into a Zoom account when joining the call. A free Zoom account can be created here if you do not already have one.
For More Information: